January 01, 2014

3D models - Textured, Gray Scale and Wire Frame

     This is the last category of my portfolio reel wherein I showcase my 3D models in textured, gray scale and wire frame view. I used Autodesk Maya and Pixologic Zbrush for this models. The first video is a model of R2D2 of Starwars. I love Starwars that's why I made a model of R2D2. In making this model I used Autodesk Maya. The second video is a model of a goblin. It was supposed to be a model of a creature found in a game. The game is Kingdom of Amalure The Reckoning. While sculpting the model, I didn't really followed my reference and so I made a new creature the goblin of amalure. I used Pixologic Zbrush for making this model. I just started with a sphere model and sculpt it to become the goblin form it is now.



No comments:

Post a Comment