January 01, 2014

Digital Arts - Digital Painting, Illustration, Photo Manipulation & Typography


     This section shows my digital arts. It covered some of digital painting, illustration, photo manipulation and typography.

Cory Aquino

     This is a photo vector of Corazon Aquino. I made this illustration as an entry to a poster contest as a tribute to Cory in Ateneo de Zamboanga University.


















Sir RRJ

     This photo vector is a requirement in one of my subject as a BsIT student. The model of this photo is my teacher in that subject. This vector was done some time in October of the year 2008.


















Nike Splash


     This is a photo manipulation of a Nike shoe with a splash. It looks like the show is turning into liquid form after stepping on the ground. This is a recent work of mine showing that I can manipulate photos to look like they are as one.







What I Love

     This is a typography art. Typography is a art of arranging words to take form of a figure. As you see the word love, it is formed by words of what I love. 
















Chrissy Constanza

     This is a digital painting of Chrissy Constanza. It took me so much time in doing this digital painting. 

No comments:

Post a Comment